We are committed to safeguarding the privacy and security of our website visitors, this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods.
- information that you provide when registering with us such as name, email address, postal address, credit/debit card details along with a telephone number in the event that there are any issues in processing your order.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- any other information submitted to us with your consent not defined above.
Cookies (Collection of Anonymous Data)
A cookie is a small text file stored by your web browser on your computer or mobile phone’s hard drive. Some cookies are essential for the website to work for example to remember what you have added to your basket while you browse the site. They are useful because they help us to provide you with relevant information, such as remembering what you have in your wish list or basket when you return to our site. They also allow us to recognise your computer (but not specifically who is using it) when you access our website and to improve the usability and performance of our website.
Use of Information
Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purposes specified below; data will not be passed onto third parties for use in direct marketing unless we have your expressed consent. We may use your personal information:
- to Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- to Send to you goods purchased via the website;
- to Send you commercial communications;
- to Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our service and website;
- to Provide third parties with statistical information about our website users;
- to Send you marketing information with your express permission via mediums including email, post and telephone. You have the right to terminate marketing communications at any point by emailing “stop communications” via the contact us form;
- to Send order confirmations and invoices to you.;
- for Internal Record Keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- to contact you in order to offer you credit terms for the purchase of products or services from the website; and
- to follow up if you have purchased Products from our website as part of our customer care procedures.
Transfer of data
In addition to the points above we may transfer, disclose, sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless you tell us you do not wish this to happen. This may include direct marketing agents.
We will store all the personal information you provide on the secure servers of our web service provider. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology and we will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We cannot guarantee the safety of data transferred by you over the Internet. You personally are responsible for keeping your personal access details safe.
Data Access Rights
You are entitled to request a copy of all personal data held about you. To obtain a copy please write to us:
The Blakeney Engineering, Langham Rd, Blakeney, Holt NR25 7PW
We do however request an administration fee; therefore please enclose a cheque for £10.00, made payable to East Anglia Plumbing Supplies.